Friday, August 16, 2013

All About Mrs. Levy

All About Me

In the first few days of school, we will learn so much about everyone in class.  Here are a few facts about Mrs. Levy.
1. I have a son named Max.
2. I love the ocean and love open water swimming.
3. Before I was a teacher, I worked as a librarian.
4. I have blue eyes.
5. I have four older brothers.
6. I love Chaparral Elementary.
7. One of my favorite books is Where the Wild Things Are
8. This is my 5th year at Chaparral Elementary.
9. My favorite color is blue.
10. I love chocolate.
11. I love coffee.
12. My car license plate says, SWMnOCN
13. My husband is a teacher.
14. When I'm not at school, I am at  home or swimming.
15. I make mistakes.
16. Blueberry pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast.  I love them!
17. I listen to all music.
18. Butterflies don't scare me.
19. I love veggies.
20. I love bulldogs.
21. Sunny days are my favorite.
22. I think macaroni and cheese is the best meal ever.
23. Sharks are amazing.
24. Max (my son) will graduate from high school this year.  Wow!!
25. First grade is the BEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment