Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Day of School

Wow we had a great first day of school in Room F today! First we lined up on the upper yard.  We saw old friends and met some new ones too. 






We met our new principal, Mrs. Brazell.



Then it was off to our new class. We lined up by our new classroom.

 We learned a little about Mrs. Levy, took a tour of the school,  and talked about class rules.  

 We read some new books and graphed the number of letters in our names. 





We also played with magic playdough.  If the white playdough turned colors we knew it was going to be a wonderful year.






We are off to  an amazing start .  What was your favorite thing that we did today?

6 comments:

  1. My favorite part was the magic playdough. It turned green and orange! What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Levy,

    I like the pictures. I had fun with play dough. 6 letters in our name had the most people.

    That's all.
    Collin

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part of the day was when we got strips of paper and lined them up into squares and drew my name in each box and glued them on the big piece of paper that had the number six. You are a great teacher and I think I am going to have a great time with you. Love, Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Typed by Kate - I liked the magic play dough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Levy:

    I liked making the play-doh which turned the color orange. I also liked meeting my teacher and seeing friends.
    Signed,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs. Levy,

    My favorite was the play-doh changing color!

    Julian Saab

    ReplyDelete