Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Welcome to Room F


In the first few days of school, we will learn so much about everyone in class.  Here are a few facts about Mrs. Levy.

1. This summer I learned how to paddle board.

2. I love the ocean and love open water swimming.

3. Before I was a teacher, I worked as a librarian at Calabasas High School.

4. I have blue eyes.

5. I am the youngest of 5, and I have 4 older brothers.

6. My mom and my grandma were both first grade teachers.

7. One of my favorite books is Where the Wild Things Are

8. This is my 6th year at Chaparral Elementary.

9. My favorite color is blue.

10. I love chocolate.

11. I lived in Europe for three years.

12. My car license plate says, Sue <3 br="" sea="">
13. My husband is a teacher too.

14. When I'm not at school, I am at home or swimming.

15. I make mistakes.

16. Blueberry pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast.  I love them!

17. I listen to all music.

18. Butterflies don't scare me.

19. I love veggies.

20. I love dogs, especially bulldogs.

21. Sunny days are my favorite.

22. I think macaroni and cheese is the best meal ever.

23. Sharks are amazing.

24. My son Max just started college.

25. First grade is the BEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment