Thursday, June 3, 2010

Daily News

"I can not wait for when our pen pals come and visit on June 9th," excitedly said Sasha.

"I liked when we read Stellaluna," said Madison.

"It was fun when we did math," explained Adam. :)

"It is going to be fun when we go on the field trip to the Santa Barbara Zoo next Thursday. I am going to see lots of animals," posted Royce.

"It was fun when we read A Firefly for Nathan" said Dylan.

"I liked reading with Mrs. Levy," exclaimed Aviv.

"When we drew and wrote about the bug it was fun," said Nicole.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs. Levy,
    I had so much fun on my vacation because we got new furniture in my family room. We went to the movies and saw Prince Of Persia The Sands Of Time and we went up to my Grandpa Souza's Ranch and got to ride all around the Ranch on the Gator.
    Love your student Isabella.

    ReplyDelete