Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School!

We had a wonderful first day back to school today. We learned about our class rules, sang songs, read books, went on a tour of the school and got to know each other a bit better. It was a great start! Ask the students what "Give me five" means :-)

Everyone should have brought home their homework folder with some notes inside. Friday we are going to have t-shirt day, so wear your favorite t-shirt.

Thank you for all of the supplies!

Here is the daily news from our class reporters:

"I had fun being in my new class," said A.J.

Amy said, "I had fun doing ABC art."

"I liked reading the Winnie the Pooh books," said Rain.

"I had fun at the playground with Grace," said Elsie.

"I liked looking at the new books," rejoiced Talia.

3 comments:

  1. I liked hanging out with Jake - from Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jules,

    Thank you for the comment! I hope you had fun on our first day.

    Sincerely,

    Mrs. Levy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. Levy,
    I am so glad to see your blog. My older son Amitai has just started to comment and post on Mrs. Yollis' blog and I would love Ethan to also get involved. I will ask him to send you a note over the weekend.
    Xo
    Rebecca Erfanian

    ReplyDelete